Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Forums are in beta

Author Topic: Notice Ranking Up  (Read 78 times)

Offline devore07

• Administrator
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
  • Discord: devore07#9615
  • MC Username: devore07
Ranking Up
« on: May 06, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »
Hello!

Within the next 24 hours or so, I will be implementing how to rank up on this server. Most of the perms are set up, and those will be announced this evening as well once I get more time do put that list together. For now, here is how you will be leveling up on the server: (Note these numbers are subject to change if need be)

Beginner rank:

Congrats! You're now on Sioncraft!

To Novice rank:

MCMMO Stats: 1250
Build Points: 10

To Apprentice rank:

MCMMO Stats: 2500
Build Points: 20

To Journeyman rank:

MCMMO Stats: 5000
Build Points: 40

To Expert (Expert) rank:

MCMMO Stats: 8500
Build Points: 75

To Master rank:

MCMMO Stats: 15000
Build Points: 140

Now comes the information on how to earn the build points. Build points are given by a building built into your town, or around it if there is no more claimed plots in the area. If you work with someone else on a build, we will assume that the work was done 50/50 with the other person. Once the building is created, you submit them onto the forum section labeled Build Point Applications. Once an admin looks at it, they will look at the build and decide how many build points will be assigned to it. These assigned points will be final.

Now, if you need more plots for your town, you may exchange build points for plots in towny. So instead of leveling up, you can increase the size of your town without adding more players to it. This will be determined and a sign will be set up to allow that to happen at spawn at a later time.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, message me on discord.

Devore